60. Post this somewhere you can see it, then live by it. Don’t get discouraged, don’t starve yourself on a fad diet, don’t forget we’re here to support you! And DO drink a glass of water right now.
59. Repeat everyday. Repeat, repeat, repeat your healthy actions.
58. Sage advice. Even though you might not always get to the bathing one. Smile 🙂
57. Time to be fully aware! From “Why Awareness Fuels High Level Performance” By Pragito Dove “Awareness is a quality of being awake and present in the moment. All great athletic performances are an example of how awareness fuels high level performance. How does this apply to our, perhaps more mundane, lives? How can we…
56. Ask yourself, seriously, will you get out there and do what your body needs and wants?
55. Let this be your montra heading into the weekend…
54. Get the edge on getting fit. Shaklee Sports Nutrition products can help you take it to the next level and they can work in tandem with your Shaklee180 program. You can go from couch potato to weekend warrior to super athlete, start today!
53. What a great idea! Turn your TV time into extra exercise time.
52. Haha! That’s why you never want to “diet” and traditional “diets” never work. You don’t want to starve yourself skinny. Feel full, have sustained energy, and lasting results with the Shaklee180 weight management program instead.
51. Berries. Eat more berries. They are great for you and aid in weight loss! And berries make every Smoothee even better 🙂
50. She’s got legs and she knows how to use them! Show yours off this summer.
49. Do you dread Mondays? Is it because you feel drained before the work week even begins? Have you figured out why you don’t have the energy to jump right into it? It could be a lack of restful sleep. 6 to 8 hours to be at your best! It could be taking the weekend…