Recommended by physicians, Top 8 Safe Weight Loss Supplements:
1. A high-quality full-spectrum digestive enzyme formula that includes amylase, lipase, and protease, among other enzymes, is also beneficial. Take 1 to 3 enzyme capsules or tablets with every meal to help your body break down the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in your food into the natural sugars, essential fatty acids, and amino acids needed for optimal digestion and healing.
(Found in Shaklee’s “EZ-Gest” product.)
2. Other enzymes that aid weight loss include: lipase, nattokinase, and superoxide dismutase (SOD), or a single product that includes some or all of these enzymes. Start with 1 capsule or tablet of your chosen enzyme(s) on an empty stomach 20 minutes before or at least 1 hour after meals, three times daily. You can gradually increase that amount to 3 capsules or tablets at a time, three times daily, or more with the guidance of a nutritional medicine practitioner who is experienced in systemic enzyme therapy.
3. Vitamin D3, 2000 to 4000 IU daily, to support healthy brain hormone balance—both of which are involved in maintaining or achieving healthy weight.
(Found in Shaklee’s “Vita-D3” product.)
4. Multivitamin and mineral, to address possible nutritional deficiencies. See information above.
(Found in Shaklee’s “Vitalizer” & “Vita-Lea” products, as well as the “Cinch 3-in-1 Boost”.)
5. Probiotics, 2 capsules at bedtime, to ensure toxins are being eliminated through the colon and not reabsorbed into the bloodstream. See information above.
(Found in Shaklee’s “Optiflora” products.)
6. Fish or flaxseed oil, 3000 mg daily of either oil, or 500 mg of DHA and 360 mg of EPA, to support healthy fat-burning processes.
(Found in Shaklee’s “OmegaGuard”, “Shakleekids Mighty Smart”, & “Menopause Balance Complex” products.)
7. L-carnitine, an amino acid, to help turn stored fat into fuel; follow package instructions, since products vary greatly.
8. Milk thistle, 1 teaspoon of extract twice daily for 6 weeks, to support healthy liver function.
(Found in Shaklee’s “Liver DTX Complex” product.)
So in addition to the Cinch products you are already using, you might want to consider incorporating these other Shaklee dietary supplement products.
And if you haven’t already, check out Shaklee’s (soon to be re-released) sports nutrition products. They are calling this their “Summer Of Fitness”.
(Signing out-I am Summer, I’m trying to be fit!)